How To Apply
- Apply online at www.morris.edu
- Request an official transcript and SAT/ACT scores from your high counselor or Request Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges.
- Complete the Confidential Form and submit to all previously attended colleges/universities if applicable.
- Reply to offer of Admissions by completing and returning the Acceptance Form to the office of Enrollment Management and Records within 10 days of receipt.
- File your FAFSA (Free Application)
- Apply for housing by completing the housing packet and submitting the required $100 housing deposit. Application Fee of ($20.00) non-refundable.
Submit all to: Morris College
Office of Enrollment Management and Records
100 West College Street
Sumter, South Carolina 29150
Fax: (803) 773-8241