To carry out effectively the purpose and philosophy of Morris College, the academic program of the College is organized under five divisions:
- Division of General Studies
- Division of Business Administration
- Division of Education
- Division of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Division of Religion, Humanities, and Social Sciences
The College offers the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts with majors in Christian Education, Criminal Forensics, Criminal Justice, English, Liberal Studies, Pastoral Ministry, Sociology, and teacher preparation for certification in English and Social Studies.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts with a major in Mass Communication.
- Bachelor of Science with majors in Biology, Business Administration, Cybersecurity, Health Science, Mathematics, Organizational Management, Recreation Administration and teacher preparation for certification in Biology and Mathematics.
- Bachelor of Science in Education with majors in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education.
Degree Programs CIP Codes (PDF)